In our interview with Mesfin Tasew, CEO of Ethiopian Airlines Group, on October 29, 2022, we made transcribing mistakes. We would therefore want to make the following corrections.
- Ethiopian Airlines’ share in ASKY Airlines is 26 percent, not 49 percent
- The Single Africa Air Transport Market is abbreviated as SAATM, not SATM
- In the interview, the Group CEO spoke of authorized capital, not paid-up capital
- The new flight Ethiopian Airlines started in June is Chennai, India (not China)
- Recently the airline started flight to Amman, Jordan (not Oman)
- There is no construction of a runway going on currently
- Of the airplanes the airline has on order, 2 are B787 airplanes (in your paper you said “All three are Boeing 7A7”)
We truly regret the error and any inconvenience it may have caused for both our readers and Ethiopian Airlines Group.