Sunday, September 24, 2023
BusinessNews Alert: Ethiopian Investment Holdings floats 75 percent stake on ESX

News Alert: Ethiopian Investment Holdings floats 75 percent stake on ESX

Ethiopian Investment Holdings (EIH) has confirmed that it has completed all the necessary preparations to sell a 75 percent stake on the Ethiopian Securities Exchange (ESX), with the remaining 25 percent to be owned by the government.
The announcement was made during a meeting held today at the Sheraton Addis Hotel, where the official commencement of the share sale was disclosed to potential investors.
Officials of the Holdings stated that a feasibility study has been completed and the required documents have been prepared for the sale of shares.
- Advertisement -



More like this

Tigray officials demand redesigned transitional justice model

Officials at the Tigray Interim Administration (TIA) reject the...

Controversial property tax proposes selective exemptions

Controversial property tax draft exempts religious institutions and small residences, with eligibility determined by the Finance Ministry based on services rendered. Stakeholders will gather on September 25 to deliberate upon the implications of the draft proclamation.

Yayu Fertilizer transferring reaches 85% after years of delay

Transferring of the long-stalled Yayu fertilizer project, originally awarded to MetEC, has finally made progress, reaching 85% completion. Despite challenges, the transfer to the Chemical Industry Corporation (CIC) is underway. However, the retrieval of 25 containers and compensation for displaced farmers remain unresolved issues, demanding prompt attention.

Nigeria’s leadership transition stalls Ethiopian airlines’ ambitious partnership

With a proven track record of successful collaborations across the continent, Ethiopian Airlines Group eagerly awaits the nod from Nigeria's new government to advance its partnership with Nigerian Air, demonstrating its unwavering commitment to uplifting Africa's aviation sector.